1. Milk Carton House
- Two empty milk or fruit juice cartons (washed)
- Two small cardboard soap boxes
- White copy paper (enough to cover the house before painting)
- Scissors, Masking tape
- Elmer´s Glue−All (or similar)
- Gluebrush, Paintbrushes, Ruler, Pencil
- Acrylic or poster paints
This house, which makes a super little box for storing odds and ends, was made especially for Karen at Stanford University, California. It is made from two empty juice cartons using the closed box method of construction as for the Kennel project. The chimney and roof extension are made from two small cardboard soap boxes and the chimney pots are made from two small paper tubes. The house can be decorated in any style.
The Closed Box Method.
Decorate your house in your own style:
NEXT PAGE Build a bigger house!